With registration and other important events coming up, you will need to know your family and student ID info. Below are the things you'll need and how to get help if you cannot access them:
- Infinite Campus login credentials
- Lost or forgot your IC login info? NOW is the time to reset it!
- Families NEW to the Douglas County School District (DCSD): Once your students have been enrolled in DCSD, you will receive your Infinite Campus parent portal login info in July.
**We have a whole page on our website dedicated to Infinite Campus, with answers to many of your questions. You can find it on the main webpage under Quicklinks >> Parents >> Infinite Campus Account Help
- American Academy family ID number and student ID number(s)
- American Academy will be sending a letter to all families (new and returning) with each child's Infinite Campus student ID number and each American Academy family ID number. For returning parents, the family ID number is the same as your carpool ID number, though we will no longer be using carpool ID cards.
IMPORTANT! Keep the Infinite Campus login information and American Academy family ID number safe and in an accessible location! Parents use these credentials regularly for various school applications during every school year and for summer registrations.
MySchoolBucks Login Info (for student fees)American Academy parents will use the MySchoolBucks application to make online payments for the following:
- Student fees
- DCSD school lunch payments