2021-22 Online Registration for ALL incoming K-8 students, returning and new, will open the week of May 3rd.
Note: this event has been moved from the summer to the spring and is mandatory for all students who will be joining us next year.
You should have received an email from email@example.com today, Friday, April 30. This email contained your family number and your student(s) number. Please use this info to fill out the registration JotForm.
**Updated link to register HERE.
You will need to provide your family and/or student information for various purposes during the school year, including (but not limited to):
- K-8 AA Online Registration forms (May 3-May 10)
- K-8 DCSD Online Express Check-In (late July)
- K-8 Payment of yearly student fees and optional PTO classroom fund donations via MySchoolBucks (late July)
- Recording your family’s volunteer hours when you volunteer at/for AA
- Registering students for extracurricular clubs and activities
- Registering students for field trips and overnight trips
If you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to contact Registrar@aak8.org.
KindiePrep will have their own registration and set of instructions, so please watch for that if you have KP students.