There are a few things important enough to call a late start for, and security and student resiliency are definitely two of the BIG ONES! So, please see the dates below and plan for a late start at your campus.
All Staff Security Training:
CP – October 7
MB – October 8
LM – October 9
All Staff Student Resiliency Training (with Brooks Gibbs):
LM & MB – March 10
CP – March 11
Two Hour Late Start Schedule
- Morning KindiePrep ExtraCare (before-care) will be canceled.
- KindiePrep doors open at 10:15 am.
- KindiePrep classes begin at 10:30 am.
- All morning K-8 extracurricular activities will be canceled.
- All staff and parent meetings scheduled before 10:05 am will be canceled — a staff member will contact you to reschedule.
- Morning Kindergarten canceled.
- Morning K-8 carpool will begin at 9:35 am.
- K-8 classes will begin at 10:05 am.
We apologize for any inconvenience these late starts may cause to our families, but we are very grateful for these additional opportunities to train our staff in these important areas! Please don't hesitate to contact your principal if you have any questions.
More reminders and details to come!