Even though we are in an odd time, we still need help at school.
There are many great ways to get involved and volunteer at American Academy! We don't always have sign-ups but we ALWAYS welcome the offer of help from our parents.
From our Back to School Plan 2020: Visitors and Volunteers:
- Generally, parents, visitors and volunteers will not be allowed in the building (beyond the lobby) to limit exposure.
- All visitors entering the lobby are required to wear a mask.
- Parent meetings will be held virtually if possible; if in-person parent meetings are necessary, meetings will be conducted with distancing and protective measures in place.
- All parents and visitors with appointments will be required to undergo a temperature checked in the lobby upon entrance and symptom checked by the office before proceeding into the school.
- Volunteer positions that occur outside of the building (Watchdogs, Carpool, and Playground) are still very much welcome and appreciated!
Check out your campus Volunteering page to find out more: